- A true calling for me is to be a good human being first. It is all about raising yourself who has to uplift the people around him. Each one of them has a divine purpose for being in your life. There are no flaws in the Master Plan.
- A true calling for me is not to see an obstacle as something you cannot overcome. We should see these obstacles as an objective or something you can surmount. you welcome it as a challenge you need to achieve or a victory you need to acquire.
- A true calling for me is to do what you say; saying the right word only sells your intentions. While showing that you mean what you say can buy trust;however,doing what you say, Seals it!
- To understand, there is a deeper, greater, more charismatic you,within.A you that can make others stand by and wonder. A you that can shake the world and walk with a high head.
- For me, it is to be a true humble man who reflects modesty like a tree that bends low with the the burden of ripening fruits. It is the barren tree that lifts itself high in an empty boast.
- A true calling for me is to be like the ocean which receives all streams and rivers. The ocean’s mighty calm remains unmoved; it feels them not.