THE MOMENT THE MIND IS FOCUSED, THE ANSWERS FALL INTO PLACE!!

Our face tells us how to hear. We have two ears on the opposite sides of our face, one facing left, and the other facing right, both of them connecting to the brain. In other words, we must hear from both sides. If we hear from only one side, we will never understand.

I would like to share with you story of a Japanese warrior and his teacher, a General. In the older days, they used to send messages through pigeons, so this general sent a message to his student, the warrior, through a pigeon.

But the bird was caught in heavy rain and the student unravelled the message, most of the message was blurred. Nevertheless, the student carried out the instructions of his master to the letter, based on a word or two of which was legible, much to the amazement of those around him but not to his masters.

He was so focused as a student that he could read his master’s mind. By reading a word, he knew where the sentence was going. He saw the composite picture beyond his ears and beyond his eyes.

MESSAGE

Listen to your teacher or mentor with focus and concentration and you will reap the full benefits of his wisdom. The depth of understanding is in the student not in the master.

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “THE MOMENT THE MIND IS FOCUSED, THE ANSWERS FALL INTO PLACE!!

  1. I love that last line. Too often we lament a situation, when it’s within us to make it right, or necessary, or pleasant. I love the quote about how 10% of what affects us is what happens, while the other 90% is how we react to it. It’s something to that gist. This brings that to mind. Thanks always, Ravi. Until soon.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s